Starr Hill Brewery is a Mid-Atlantic regional brewery with distribution in nine states. Founded in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 1999, Starr Hill is one of Virginia’s oldest and largest independent craft breweries. In 2006, Starr Hill relocated production to the small town of Crozet, VA, just 14 miles west of Charlottesville, nestled at the base of Shenandoah National Park and the Blue Ridge Mountains. In 2017, we are excited to expand into a new retail location in Roanoke, Virginia, the Starr Hill Pilot Brewery & Side Stage.
Starr Hill is seeking part-time bartenders for weekday and weekend shifts, times TBD. The ideal candidate should have significant customer service experience, enthusiasm for craft beer, as well as outstanding communication skills and an engaging personality. Ability to multitask is a must.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Tend bar during regular business hours
• Serve customers beer in compliance with TIPS training
• Execute beer and merchandise sales
• Prioritize customer service and satisfaction
• Complete all opening and closing procedures efficiently, ensuring ample supplies for bar operations
• Maintain utmost cleanliness of bar area to maximize functionality and attractiveness
• ID-check DOB for all guests in a welcoming, friendly, and efficient manner
• Effectively communicate Tap Room procedures to visitors, including tours, tastings, and beer/merchandise sales
Please download our Employment Application (click Apply Now button below), and then send both the application and your résumé to Allie@StarrHill.com if you are interested in applying for this position.